Membership with DBAV provides many opportunities to develop and strengthen connections with both Dutch and Vietnamese business leaders. Through a simple membership process, your organization will take important steps toward becoming an integral part of the greater business community in Vietnam.
A membership of the DBAV & EuroCham will give you the following benefits:
- Membership with EuroCham (www.eurochamvn.org) and a membership discount card and member’s directory
- Special members prices for DBAV & EuroCham events
- Log in access to EuroCham website where you can find useful information
- Access to members-only events
- Receive updates of the program and activities of other business associations (BA)
- Special prices at co-hosting events
- Promotion opportunities through sponsorship programs
- Expansion of your network
- Membership with the NLV (Nederlandse Vereninging Vietnam) (*Condition apply)
Through the DBAV, you can stay in touch with the Dutch business community, get regular updates on important news to Dutch business in Vietnam, and receive exclusive invitations to events through which to expand your business network.
Sign up for DBAV & EuroCham membership today and be part of the most exciting business community in Vietnam.
Corporate membership for Large Enterprises | 33,000,000 VND per year
- Recommended for publicly listed company, or company with more than 500 employees in Vietnam
- This includes an “Ordinary or Associate Corporate Membership” with EuroCham entitlement: 1 voting member and 3 non-voting members.
Corporate membership for Small/Medium Enterprises | 16,000,000 VND per year
- Only for company not publicly listed with fewer than 500 employees in Vietnam
- This includes an “Ordinary or Associate Corporate Membership” with EuroCham entitlement: 1 voting member and 1 non-voting member.
Individual/NGO Memberships | Please contact our office to for more information.
For any enquiries or membership application, please contact us at:
- Dutch Business Association Vietnam
- The Landmark 15F, 5B Ton Duc Thang, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- T: (84-28) 3822 4019
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org