[HCMC] 2018 Vietnam Market Update: Substantial Divestment Of State-owned Assets
- + Member: VND 850,000
- + Non-member: VND 1,150,000
Corporate partners of premier Vietnamese law firm Lexcomm Vietnam LLC will provide latest regulatory and market development update on the opportunities and issues for strategic foreign investors in respect of the privatization of major Vietnamese SOEs in 2017 and 2018 across multiple industries, including oil and gas, power, infrastructure, telecoms, construction, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, with a particular focus on 4 key topical issues:
- + mechanics of acquisition, specific industry drivers and risks;
- + valuation and listing of State-owned enterprises;
- + new criteria to select strategic investors and new mechanism to enforce commitments of the selected strategic investors;
- + new “super committee” to oversee US$220 billion in assets at SOEs, including SCIC and 20 major SOEs under the control of numerous Governmental ministries.
For registration, kindly email to Ms. Nhung : email@example.com
Online registration via HERE
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Sofitel Plaza Saigon, 17 Le Duan, D.1, HCMC
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.