[HCMC] Belgian Beer Festival
LET YOUR HAIR DOWN AND ENJOY YOURSELF WITH BELGIAN BEER FESTIVAL!
The time is now for the party! Let’s join with us to try the greatest diversity of original beer styles on the planet – Belgian Beer – which was inscribed by UNESCO their list of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2016 and has over 1,000 types of beers at:
- Time: 3pm-11pm
- Day: 24th November 2018
- Entrance fee: VND 50,000
- Venue: Saigon Outcast (188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2)
This fabulous event would definitely bring you a refreshing weekend, thanks to many famous Belgian Beer brands all around the world such as Heverlee White, Affligem Blond, Martens, Hoegaarden, Duvel and many other brands would be the “Stars” for sure!
Don’t hesitate to share this information and buy the ticket right now at :
- Belgo restaurant: 159A Nguyen Van Thu street, Dakao Ward, District 1
- Saigon Outcast: 188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2
- Beluxcham office: F.15, 5B Ton Duc Thang St, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Facebook: Belgian Beer Festival
- Website: belgiumbeerfestival.com
- Phone: +84 28 3822 4029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date:Saturday 24 November 2018
Time:03:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Location:Saigon Outcast, 188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.