[HCMC] CCIFV Economic Seminar – “Vietnam Economic Outlook 2019”
With the support of Deloitte, a new panel of leading experts is invited to animate the 2nd edition of CCIFV Economic Seminar. Through presentations and a roundtable, we will provide the audience with keys to expanding its business in VN with a focus on mergers and acquisitions to expand your business in Vietnam.
Guest of honor: Mr. Pham Van Thinh – the CEO of Deloitte Vietnam.
Fee (including breakfast):
- Member: VND 500,000
- Non-member: VND 700,000
Welcoming speech by Henri-Charles CLAUDE, CCIFV Chairman and Vincent FLOREANI, Consul General of France in HCMC
Macro-Economic Analysis :
– Pham Van THINH : macro-economic overview, CEO – DELOITTE
– Jean-Jacques BOUFLET : update on the Free Trade Agreements
Round table “Mergers and acquisitions as ways to enter the Vietnamese market”
Moderated by Jean-Charles BELLIOL
– Tiep LE, Business Development Manager – CJ GROUP
– Aymar DE LIEDEKERKE BEAUFORT, Country Head Vietnam – BNP PARIBAS
– Pham Van THINH, CEO – DELOITTE
Participants will be invited to interact with the panel.
Date:Thursday 22 November 2018
Time:08:30 am - 12:00 pm
Location:Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.