[HCMC] Share and Learn Event – Overcoming Challenges in Export and Import
The Central & Eastern European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (CEEC) is presenting their ninth edition of Share & (L)Earn event.
During this events the participants will get the opportunity to receive first-hand information and enjoy an interesting presentation. This time our experts will focus on challenges in export and import from/to Vietnam. The main topics presented are as follows: overview about the relevance of the logistics sector in Vietnam; highlight challenges / obstacles on roads and ports in Vietnam; common practices in export and import in Europe and Vietnam and differences; custom regulations.
- + 09:00 – 09:30: Registration and informal networking
- + 09:30 – 10:00: General overview and the best practices in export-import – by Mr. Cristian Predan from logistics company Gebruder Weiss
- + 10:00 – 10:30: Challenges in import – by Mr. Tamas Ritter from pharma company EGIS
- + 10:30 – 11:00: Q&A
- + CEEC_members: Free of charge
- + Non-members: 250,000 VND
You can also register by sending an email to email@example.com
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:The Workshop Coffee, 2nd Floor, 27 Ngo Duc Ke, D.1
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.