[HCMC] Vietnam Out Of Home Market – The Changes & Implications
From the first and only daily research monitor of Vietnamese eating out behaviours, our speaker will share key insights on important development in the market and what that means for operators, manufacturers, and investors.
Join the event and get the latest market update based on over 22,300 consumer interviews to understand
- What has changed in the past one year in Vietnam’s urban out of home market?
- Do the consumers look the same?
- Are they driven by similar motivations?
- Do they frequent the same type of outlets?
- Who are the winners & losers in this fierce competition?
- What actions can operators and manufacturers take to stay ahead?
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Le Meridien Saigon, 3C Ton Duc Thang, D.1, HCMC
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.