[HCMC] Vietnam Solar Energy Summit 2017
Vietnam Renewable Energy Summit 2017 combines Conference, Exhibitions, Project Match-Making Forum and Business Trade Mission creating a perfect platform for all concerned industrial players to share knowledge and to expand business contacts in this emerging exploration frontier. VRES 2017 identify investment opportunities in Vietnam’s solar, wind, and hydropower sector and match up existing license holders and international investors and financiers to push forward challenging projects.
VSES 2017 Highlights
- Conference & Exhibition (26-27 October, 2017)
- * 300+ professional participants from Government & Regulators, Power Utilities, IPPs, Energy Developers, EPC Contractors, etc.
- * 30+ exhibitors will showcase the new technologies, products and capacities.
- * The best opportunity to learn first-hand information and explore business in Vietnam’s solar sector
- Project Match Making Forum (26-27 October, 2017)
- * The perfect platform for you to meet directly with the developers to understand their needs and to form potential cooperation
- – 25+ local developers of solar power projects
- – No less than 1,000 MW of projects under various stages of development
- – More advanced stage (post investment license stage) projects ready for joint-development and investment
- – More demand for EPC and equipment supply
***SPECIAL DISCOUNT: 20% discount for DBAV members***
- Organizer Contacts:
- 1. Flora Wong – Conference Producer
- Tel: +86 159 2103 7134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Hanzo Zhang – Sales Director
- Tel: +86 158 0062 2436
- Email: email@example.com
- Please click here to download VSES 2017 Post Show Report.
- Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the VSES 2017 Program. Thank you.
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe Ward, D.1, HCMC
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.