Logistics in Agribusiness Seminar
To whom it may concern,
It is our honor to invite you and colleagues to the Logistics in Agribusiness Seminar, will be co-organized by Nuffic Neso Vietnam and TKI/Dinalog.
Logistics in Agribusiness is an annual event to:
- Create visibility on the strength of the Dutch logistics sector, emphasizing the knowledge and skills of
companies and higher education institutions in logistics and relevant areas;
- Create a network of Holland alumni and experts who are working in the fields of logistics and agriculture.
- 18h00 – 18h30: Welcome guests
- 18h30 – 18h40: Opening by Nuffic Neso Vietnam and TKI/Dinalog
- 18h40 – 19h10: Dr. Bart Van Ahee, CEO Aheng& Associates Co.Ltd | Logistics/SCM issues when exporting fresh fruit from farmers via certified | Logistic Service Providers to importers in The Netherlands/European Union.
- 19h10 – 19h40: Mr. Luu Van Tan, Dairy Development Program Manager | Friesland Campina Vietnam | From Farms to Dairy Processing Plant – a milk collection system.
- 19h40 – 20h10: Dr.Habib Rehman, ICONICS Asia Pacific | Iconics IoT solution from Farm to Fork
- 20h10 – 21h00: Networking
Your attendance is a great honor to Nuffic Neso Vietnam and TKI/Dinalog.
Please confirm your presence latest by November 28, 2018.
For further information, you may contact Nuffic Neso Vietnam via email: email@example.com
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Sora Café, 2B Le Duan Blv | District 1 | Ho Chi Minh city
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.