[HCMC] Superannuation and Retirement Rules for Australian Expats
In this Novemeber, DBAV and AustCham Vietnam are co-hosting the “Superannuation and Retirement Rules for Australian Expats”. Join to expand your network with Chambers and Associations in Vietnam, and discuss the interesting contents.
To explain the current Superannuation and Account Based Pension rules to:
- Expats working Offshore who wish to continue to contribute to their Australian superannuation fund to accumulate wealth for retirement and how they can take advantage of the new rules implemented from July 2017
- Expats looking to retire either in Australia or Offshore who want to know how to drawdown tax free income from their super at retirement (possibly sooner) and how those who wish to retire offshore can benefit.
- Consequences of new Expats Primary Place of Residence Capital Gains Tax and possible strategies
Fee (including breakfast):
- Members & Cohosted Members: VND 750,000
- Non-Member: VND 950,000
- Late registration (after 12 November) & Walk-ins: VND 1,150,000
Register via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit here for updated information.
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1, HCMC
See on Google Maps
Share on social media
Oops! We could not locate your form.