The Meet Europe 2018 conference is among the largest business-to-Government events of the year in Vietnam, showcasing the best European business has to offer.
Organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam (MOFA) and supported by EuroCham Vietnam, the event will gather the highest circles of the Vietnamese Government and company representatives.
HIGH-LEVEL PLENARY: The Prime Minister H.E. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc is expected to attend and speak at the event, which will be opened by and Standing Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam H.E. Bui Thanh Son. A large number of European and Vietnamese companies are expected and will have the opportunity to meet directly with numerous Government officials and heads of provincial People’s Committees present, from Ca Mau to Ha Giang.
THEMATIC SESSIONS: A second part of the Meet Europe 2018 will give the stage to European companies that have been successful in Vietnam and in doing business in the country’s provinces. These “case-studies”, presented by invited business leaders, will focus on:
- **Supplying Vietnam with the Best of Europe | Automotive and Wine & Spirits
- **European Technology for a Smart and Green Vietnam: | Renewable Energy, and Smart Cities
- **Europe and Vietnam: Meeting Globalised Standards and Markets | Agriculture and Aquabusiness
- **Connecting Vietnam with European Expertise | Infrastructure and Logistics
- **Europe and Vietnam: Shaping a Global Manufacturing Powerhouse | Industry 4.0 and Vocational Training
- **European Healthcare for Vietnam | Pharmaceuticals
- **The Art of Welcoming: European Excellence and Vietnamese Expertise | Tourism and Hospitality
- meet europe
NETWORKING AND B2G MEETINGS: In a third part of the conference, attending companies will enjoy a networking lunch together with Government officials, Party Secretaries and People’s Committee Chairs and Vice Chairs,. Pre-booked one-on-one B2G meetings are available. MOFA is in charge of arranging these meetings. This is open to all company representatives and diplomatic staff. PLEASE SEE “MEET PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENTS” TAB ON THE EVENT WEBPAGE.
- ***Fee: FREE OF CHARGE [INCLUDING NETWORKING LUNCH] ***ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY***
Meet Europe 2018 will be a showcase of the best of European business, demonstrating how the best Partner for Vietnam can contribute to the country’s development in a new era of Europe-Vietnam trade and investment relations under the EVFTA, scheduled to come into force this year.