The Dutch Business Association in Vietnam is delighted to announce that our Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2018 will be held on Thursday, 25th January 2018, 6:00pm – 8:00pm (venue to be confirmed), followed by Members Appreciation Cocktail Reception.
Attendees: All DBAV members are hereby cordially invited. We count on your support to have a successful election of the 2018 Board of Association.
- 5:45pm – 6:00pm: Registration
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Opening & Review 2017 AGM
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Approval voting: Minutes of AGM 2017
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Remarks on 45 year Anniversary of Netherlands – Vietnam Diplomatic Relation
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: 2017 Report & 2018 Strategy
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Q&A Session
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Approval voting: Changes in Articles of Association
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Approval voting: Release of the 2017 Board of Management
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Election of 2018 Board of Management
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Closing remarks
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm: Members Appreciation Cocktail Reception
Voters: DBAV member who is holding a voting right or/and a proxy*.
- – Each DBAV Individual Member holds one voting right.
- – Each DBAV Corporate Member is entitled to one voting right, held by its first representative as registered upon membership application. If unable to attend the meeting, he/she can appoint a proxy to cast a vote on his/her behalf.
- – Only DBAV members (including Individual Members and any person employed at Corporate Members) can be appointed as proxies and one member may hold up to a maximum of ten (10) proxy appointment forms.
- – Proxy appointment form must be filled in completely, duly dated and signed.
- – Proxy appointment made by a member who physically attends the AGM will be automatically void.
- – A voting member wishing to vote by proxy shall personally contact the proxy to express their voting interest.
- – Proxy appointment form shall be submitted to email@example.com by 5:00pm, Wednesday 24 January 2018.
(Please click on the candidates’ names to view their statements.)
- 1. Mr. Arno Willemink (Strategic Purchaser Asia) – De Heus Asia
- 2. Mr. Daniel de Waal (Director, Audit and Assurance) – Grant Thornton (Vietnam)
- 3. Mr. Danny Simmons (Founder) – AquaGrowGreens
- 4. Mr. Pavel Poskakukhin (Associate Director) – Deloitte Vietnam
- 5. Mr. Tau van Ngo (CEO) – NWC Consulting
Please confirm your attendance or send your proxy form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm, Wednesday 24 January 2018.
We look forward to welcoming you at DBAV’s Annual General Meeting 2018.