Implementing the registered plan in 2017, the Center for Industry and Trade Information – HCMC Branch under the Ministry of Industry and Trade in collaboration with YAH SOLUTION Co., Ltd. will hold the “Five Continent Food Festivals (WorldFood 2017)”:
1. Vision: To exchange and introduce special culinary cultures of Vietnam and countries in the world; to create favorable conditions for Vietnamese and foreign enterprises to seek partners, expand trade and promote the distribution of specialties and services; To help consumers have a convenient channel to go shopping, enjoy good food as well as qualified
products and services around the world; And to introduce culinary culture of countries and regions, aiming to promote global tourism.
2. Scale: Some 250 booths of nearly 170 enterprises from 30 cities and provinces in
Vietnam and abroad.
3. Time: October 5 – 8/2017.
4. Venue: Hoa Lu Sports Stadium, 2 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
5. Exhibits: Vegetables (fresh, dried, canned, frozen); Seafood (frozen, canned and processed aquatic products); Beverages (beer, beverages); Tea and coffee; Food ingredients (rice, nuts, rpi..r, udditir”s, sauces…), Processed foods (confectionery, milk, dairy products, carured and processed foods, Ready-to-eat food, cooking oils, functional foods); Food processing technology equipment, kitchen utensils; Food distribution services,…
6. Exhibitors: International organizations, trade promotion organizations, enterprises, cooperatives, business households (hereinafter referred to as Enterprises) operating in the food industry (Floorplan)
20% discount on the booth rental cost for DBAV members
- 1. Application Form (Click here to download)
- 2. Enterprise’s Portfolio
- 3. Copy of Certificates to exhibits.
Please send your registration to:
- Contact person: Ms. Huong Tran – YAH Solution Co., Ltd
- Tel: (028) 35500997 – (028) 35500968 – (028) 35500969
- Website: www.yah-solution.com.vn
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0987 991096
Please click here to download the event’s brochure. Thank you.