Over the last few years, there has been an impeccable growth in the tourism sector across the entire globe. Asia Pacic remains the fastest growing region in the tourism industry on the planet with a consistent development. With a lot of emerging econ-omies, this region creates tremendous unexplored business opportunities. In the wake of these developments, we at Bricsa Consulting are proud to announce our “Global Hotels and Resorts” conference scheduled for 04th-05th December, 2017 at The Reverie Saigon HCMC, Vietnam. The conference focuses on Networking, Discovering, Learning & creating a platform to for the Hotel Developers to explore Business Opportunities in this region.
Global Hotels and Resorts Conference 2017:
- Exploring investment opportunities in the hospitality industry across the Asia Pacic region
- Identifying the signicant market trends in the competitive hospitality market
- Understanding the needs of a diversifying market and discussing ways to tackle it
- Over viewing policies and framework for land acquisitions and mergers
- Networking with the governing authori ties, major hotel developers and solution providers
Nguyen Anh Tuan – Director of Institute for Tourism Development, Research: Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
Alma Rita D. Jimenez – Undersecretary for Tourism Regulation, Coordination & Resource Generation (TRCRG), The Department of Tourism – Philippines
Henrik Folkar – CEO – PTW Architects – Vietnam, VGBC Advisory Board Member
Kevin Wallace – Managing Director, Dream Hotel Group
Senior Representative – Chairman, Boydens Engineering
Sérgio Pereira da Silva – M. Arch, RIBA, LEED GA Principal Architect / C.O.O., 3TI PROGETTI ASIA
Carmen Voloninno – Senior Architect, 3TI PROGETTI ASIA
Please click here for your registration and agenda.