Don’t miss an exciting and unique conference on “How Doing Good is Good for Business 2018 – Business Impact & Community Impact – Where to meet?”
This year’s focus “Business Impact & Community Impact – Where to Meet?” discusses and showcases creating shared value (CSV)/CSR models that:
- + build value and sustainable impact;
- + encourage and enable businesses to continue to grow sustainably;
- + create and continue positive social and environmental impacts;
- + how to strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders.
Examples will come from cross-sector partnerships presenting values, frameworks, and platforms through practical case studies in Vietnam and internationally.
The event is designed for senior leaders, Marketing, HR managers, CSR executives of MNCs, and SMEs, who want to optimize their CSV/CSR tools as a strategy to sustainably grow their businesses. It is also suitable for non-profit organizations looking for innovative models and win-win-win approaches for collaboration with businesses, who share common development goals, that create a safe living and working space for all, and contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
In 2017, the first “How Doing Good is Good for Business” was successfully launched and attracted 250 participants; 60% of the participants were from multinational and local businesses, the remaining are local NPOs, iNGOs, CSR Specialists, academia, and media. In response and requested by last year’s participants wish to keep this momentum and continue to deep-dive into the CSV model, LIN is delighted to work together with CanCham (Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam), CCIFV (French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam) and 10 different business chambers.
- + LIN’s Local NPO Partners: 650,000 VND
- + Corporate members co-organizers (CanCham, CCIFV, LIN): 850,000 VND
- + Member of event’s partners (AmCham, AsianNGO, AusCham, AVPN, CCIPV, DBAV, EuroCham): 1,000,000 VND
- + Public: 1,200,000 VND
Click here for more information regarding this event.
For any inquiries you can contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thuy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+84) 902 9796 01.