Singapore Business Group HCMC (SBG) in collaboration with other chambers is pleased to announce that we are going to organize the seminar “Raffles Night – Blockchain & Cryptocurrency talk” on 3rd May 2018 at Sofitel Saigon Plaza.
Today, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency have become a phenomenal trend which attracts a great attention from the society. It is hard to deny their presence and impacts on the economy, especially when more and more business started to accept and welcome it as their official payment method.
In order to be introduced and understand more about Blockchain & Cryptocurrency definitions and impacts on our daily lives, come and join us at “Raffles Night – Blockchain & Cryptocurrency talk”. Attendees will also be given a chance to raise their own concerns and receive the answers from our speakers. Participate in our event to receive not only the knowledge sharing from our speakers who are experts in the industry but also expand your business relationships!
- Entrance Fee: FREE ENTRANCE for members of SBG and the co-hosts
- For Non-members: VND200,000 per participant
- Complimentary canapé for all participants
- Attendees pay for their own drink coupons.
- + Mr. Robert Vong – Co-founder of Blockfin Asia
- + Ms. Danette Wallace – Business Development Consultant, Infinity Blockchain Labs
- + Mr. Filippo Buzzi – Head of the Blockchain Desk of Fidinam Hong Kong
- + Mr. Dominik Weil – Co-founder & COO of Vietnam’s First & Leading Digital Asset Exchange
- 5.30pm – 6.00pm: Event registration & welcome guests
- 6.00pm – 6.05pm: Opening speech
- 6.05pm – 6.30pm: Blockchain: What’s the hype?
- 6.30pm – 6.55pm: How blockchain can revolutionize our daily lives?
- 6.55pm – 7.15pm: Cryptocurrency talk 1 (specific topic to be confirmed)
- 7.15pm – 7.35pm: Cryptocurrency talk 2 (specific topic to be confirmed)
- 7.35pm – 7.45pm: Q&A session
- 7.45pm – 8.30pm: Networking
Advance registration is required. RSVP HERE by 27th April 2018 to secure your slot. SBG Secretariats will drop you an email within 72 hours to confirm your registration. Event registration is on first come first served basis.
We are also seeking generous contributions from business partners for Lucky Draw gifts for our event attendees. We hope to receive your support to make this event joyous and successful. If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact Ms. Bennie at email@example.com or (+84) 28 6685 5370/71.