Dear members & friends,
The digital revolution is reshaping the way we live and the way we work. HR needs to be more adaptive with the business transformation. But there are many questions yet to be answered: What will the future hold for HR? How will digitalization and Industry 4.0 impact HR and Talent Management? What local Business and HR perspectives are now? That’s why CEOs and HR professional, Talent Leaders need a talent management strategy in the digital age.
Talent Management Vietnam 2017 will take place at Sheraton Saigon Hotel on 12&13th October, 2017. This 2-day conference will include a fantastic program and lineup of Distinguished Speakers – just take a look!
The conference program brings you a great opportunity to listen to – and interact with – Business, HR and Talent Leaders from Multinational and Big local Companies in Vietnam, Asia and the World. This hugely popular format is designed to encourage participants to discuss solutions for current challenges and explore ideas shaping tomorrow’s business landscape. Benefit from a content-driven, fresh and interactive agenda featuring high caliber Gurus and Practical Speakers capable of offering real insight and there will be more than 30 inspirational speakers in total.
Please visit the event’s website for more details: www.talentmanagementvietnam.com
TIME & VENUE:
- – Time: 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM, Thursday & Friday, 12&13th October, 2017
- – Venue: Sheraton Saigon Hotel, 88 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
5 Global HR and Talent Challenges that can impact to Local Country and 2017 Key Summit Focuses:
- – Leadership in a diversified workforce
- – Potential Leaders Acquisition & Performance Management
- – HR Transformation & Innovation in the digital world
- – Disruptive HR Technology Trends
- – Accountability, Learnability and Happiness Corporate Culture
10 reasons to attend this Talent Management Vietnam 2017?
- – Content driving to your problems
- – Global View in Local Action Discussion
- – Inspiring Talks
- – Practical Guru Speakers
- – Wrap up Conclusion
- – Leadership and HR Community
- – Exclusive Networking
- – Complete but Focus Sessions
- – Flexible participation upon needs
- – Staying ahead of the Competition
*Promotion code applied for DBAV’s members: DBAVIP (15% on registration fee)
LEAFLET: please click HERE to download