Performance Managers can transform Business and make its success.
Talent Performance Management Vietnam 2018 is the unique conference in place to share and discuss in depth about Talent Performance Management, a very critical aspect of Human Capital Management.
Performance management is a proactive partnership between employees and management that enables workers to perform at their best and aligns their contributions with the goals, values and initiatives of the organization. The consequences of a poor performance management system are severe and can lead to the disintegration of company culture, high employee turnover, and decreased employee productivity.
For many companies, performance management is being reinvented for a new, forward-looking purpose: to serve as an efficient, focused business process that helps improve employee engagement and drives business results.
Innovative new performance management models are now becoming an imperative as businesses modernize and improve their talent solutions. Companies leading this transformation are redefining the way they set goals and evaluate performance, focusing heavily on coaching and feedback; and looking for new technologies to help make performance management easier. Regular feedback empowers people to reset goals continuously, change projects, and feel rewarded for their “work,” not just their “job.”
The conference organized by HR Media on Friday, 23 March 2018 at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon in Ho Chi Minh City will explore the current state of Performance Management in companies today and will reconcile the needs of the organization for relevant processes that produce effective results and offer meaningful feedback to an increasingly intergenerational workforce at a rate and pace unseen in previous decades.
View more about this event: www.performancemanagement.vn
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This conference is for professionals looking for a way to get started with and/or effectively leverage the impact of a new model for performance coaching and development in their organization. Some of the roles that will benefit include:
- – CEOs
- – Human Resources Business Partners
- – VP/Director/Manager Human Resources
- – VP/Director/Manager Learning and Development
- – VP/Director/Manager Compensation and Benefits
- – VP/Director/Manager Organization Development
- – VP/Director/Manager Talent Management
- WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- The conference will address and discuss on the topics like:
- – Future of Talent Performance Management
- – Aligning Performance Management and Business Development
- – The role of compensation, rewards, and recognition in driving performance
- – Technology disrupting Employee Performance Management
- – Creating an organizational culture that supports and promotes high performance
- CONFERENCE AGENDA: download HERE
*Early-bird price will be available by 09 March, 2018.
*Please use this promotion code: DBAVIP2018 to get 15% discount for DBAV members.