Making Partnerships Work (30 October – 02 November 2018)
MDF Asia Vietnam
In order to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, it is necessary to work in partnership with organisations from governments, the private sector & civil society. An effective collaboration should be based on shared principles, values, visions, goals and attention of 3 levels: society, organization & people. However, the difficulties arise in all these 3 levels for many mismatches in a variety of aspects.
MDF would like to introduce the outstanding course Making Partnerships Work, which looks into the systems and dynamics of partnerships and offers an opportunity to understand and address challenges in the partnerships at any of 3 above-mentioned levels.
Who should join?
Anyone involved in setting up or managing partnerships, from a partnership manager to a desk officer overseeing partnerships in any types of organizations – a network organisation, private company, larger NGOs or a governmental development organisation.
- Course language: English
- Course dates: 30 October – 2 November 2018
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Course fee: € 830 (lunches, tea breaks and materials included)
- Registration deadline: 22 October 2018
- 10% discount to a group of 02 – 04 people from organizations in Vietnam and Myanmar
- 10% discount for MDF Alumni who attended an MDF course within the past 02 years
- 01 FREE place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organization
What you gain?
- Have a better understanding of critical issues in managing partnerships to identify intervention options
- Receive ideas & tools to help partnership decision-making & create positive dynamics between partners
- Practice skills related to the facilitation of partnership dynamics
How to register
Visit our course page here or contact us: