Human Resource Management In An International Context (27 – 30 November 2018)
MDF Asia Vietnam
1. Human Resource Management in an International Context
Managing the HR function is an important role whatever the size or purpose of the organization. There is a growing recognition that HR skills will be even more significant in the coming work revolution of people and machine connectedness.
In this training program you will review the work of the HRM role and refresh skills required to be strategically effective. There will be opportunity to share particular HR challenges and learn from each other.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the purpose and the challenges of the HRM role today.
- Have clarity about the roles HR plays in organisations and refresh some of the skills related to your professional development.
- Take away principles to guide your organization in designing key HR systems.
- Enhance your understanding of doing HR work across different cultures.
- Have approaches and skills to support leaders in their work of positive organizational change.
Day 1: Introduction to strategic HRM
- HRM Trends and Challenges
- Whose work is HR?
- HR Model
- Roles and skills of the HR Manager / Officer
- HRM in support and service of the line managers
Day 2: HR functions and systems
- Identifying key HR systems
- HR Systems design questions
- Control and Audit of HR systems
Day 3: HR fundamentals and skills
- Staff motivation and engagement
- Achieving role clarity in your organization
- Interaction skills for HR professionals
Day 4: Facilitating positive change
- Understanding organisational culture
- Tools for HR to help leaders create a positive organizational culture
- Personal reflection and action planning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HR managers and professionals, directors and line managers with HR responsibilities, and HR consultants and/or advisers.
- Dates/location: 27 – 30 November 2018, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Fee: EUR 830 (lunch, refreshments & training materials are included)
- Registration link: http://bit.ly/HRMI_Vietnam_18
- Registration deadline: 19 November 2018
- Special offers:
– 10% discount to MDF Alumni who attended 01 course within the past 2 years
– 01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organisation for the same course
2. Organizational Culture – the work of a Leader
The culture within our organizations plays a significant role in enabling the organization to achieve its purpose in the world in a way that is sustainable and is healthy for the people who work there. “The quality of our lives is dependent on the quality of work that we carry out in organisations, which in turn depends upon the quality of the workforce and its leadership.”(Macdonald, Burke & Stewart p. xv).
Find out the 3 powerful tools for Leaders in creating a positive culture in their organiations http://bit.ly/organisational_culture
- Over 30 years of experience in international cooperation and development
- Highly interactive and participative approach
- Qualified and experienced trainers
- International environment and opportunities to learn from participants from all over the world
MDF Training & Consultancy
MDF Asia – Vietnam office, 249A Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438; E: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.mdf.nl