- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Numerous hi-tech agriculture enterprises licensed: ministry
As many as 40 hi-tech agriculture enterprises have been granted licenses so far, including 12 ones operating in cultivation, 19 in aquaculture and nine others in animal husbandry, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
- Seminar talks high-tech agriculture in Mekong Delta
A seminar on technological application in agriculture in the Mekong Delta and Vietnam took place in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho on July 13. With the participation of domestic and foreign experts, the event provided a general overview of high-tech agriculture in Vietnam, as well as some of the difficulties and solutions.
- Digital agriculture the key to higher value farm produce
Vietnamese farm produce has been exported to more than 180 nations and territories around the world. However, the value of the exported produce is relatively low considering the fact that the nation is considered an agricultural power in the world.
- Vietnam now a prospective hub for Italian businesses
Italian businesses are flocking to Vietnam to find opportunities in a wide range of fields, from footwear to interior design products.
- Momentum for economic growth for the rest of the year
In the first half of the year, Vietnam’s economy recorded impressive growth in comparison with previous years. The result is partly due to the government’s drastic measures to attain the year’s targets. Despite global economic uncertainty and possible inflation before the end of the year, Vietnam’s economy has seen encouraging signs.