- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Restructuring helps form agricultural product categories
One of the main achievements of Vietnam’s agricultural restructuring plan over the last five years is the formation of three product categories – national key products, local key products and those under the programme “one village, one product”.
- Vietbuild Hanoi 2018 expo to open on Nov. 23
More than 450 domestic and foreign businesses will display their products at 1,600 pavilions at the 3rd Vietbuild Hanoi 2018 expo themed “Construction – Building materials – Real Estate & Interior – Exterior Decoration”, scheduled for November 23 in Hanoi.
- Royal HaskoningDHV Vietnam: Enhancing Society Together
Our world today faces many challenges, like flood protection and reducing energy consumption. Together with clients and partners, we strive to contribute to a better society and improve people’s lives by designing smart cities airports, ports, buildings and more; making them more environmentally friendly and healthier. We are proud to have been serving Vietnam since 1985 when we rehabilitated a sea dike destroyed by a typhoon. Since then we’ve been undertaking many projects, from providing clean drinking water to designing the artificial ‘Lotus Island’ in Phu Quoc.
- CPTPP pressures to force agricultural reforms
Due to the poor competitiveness of Vietnamese agricultural and livestock products, agriculture will be significantly impacted by the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). However, it will also be a driving force for the institutional reform of Vietnamese agriculture.
- Business prerequisites still too costly: CIEM
Progress on deregulation of business prerequisites was still much below the goal, requiring greater cost-cutting efforts for businesses, the Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM) told a conference in Hanoi on November 14th.