- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- HCMC to build more roads to unclog highly congested south
A proposal to build a north-south axial road in HCM City running through districts 4, 7 and Nha Be through a public-private-partnership (PPP) has been approved by the City People’s Committee. The road will have two distinct stretches, one from Hoang Dieu Street in District 4 to Nguyen Van Linh Street in District 7 and the other from Nguyen Van Linh to Ba Chiem Bridge in Nha Be District.
- Modern processing, preserving technology ensures food safety: experts
Applying modern processing and preserving technologies for produce after harvesting is crucial to ensure food safety and raise the value of agricultural products, experts said during a conference on food processing and preserving held in HCMC on September 20th. To preserve produce effectively, factors that affect quality must be tackled directly. Plasma technology, for example, can destroy and suppress microorganisms, while leaving the food quality and color intact.
- Lam Dong leads in attracting FDI in hi-tech agriculture
One of the first and biggest FDI companies in Lam Dong is the Dutch investing Dalat Hasfarm which began operation in 1994. It is involved in the production and distribution of plants and flowers, along with cow raising for meat and milk, and the cultivation and processing of vegetable and other farm produce.
- Vietnam seafood exports to ASEAN expected to reach USD 1 billion soon
With its continuous growth over the past 10 years, ASEAN has become an important market for Vietnamese seafood, and the prospect of USD 1 billion worth of yearly seafood export revenue is reachable. Seafood trading in ASEAN stands at USD 20 billion each year and is expected to expand by 3.7% annually in the years to come.
- Vietnam pursues open trade, investment environment: official
Vietnam is determined to build an open trade and investment environment and welcomes all European investors and entrepreneurs to do business in the country, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Quoc Khanh has said. The official made the statement in Brussels on September 18th at a high-level conference on the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which was attended by nearly 100 delegates who are experts, entrepreneurs and representatives of organizations from the EU and Vietnam.