- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- More Innovation From AkzoNobel and Dulux to Meet Customers’ Demands
To provide consumers with more choices to build their dream living space, AkzoNobel has been constantly providing more innovative Dulux solutions for both products and consulting services, including Dulux Aquatech Flex Waterproofing, Dulux Ambiance 5in1, Dulux Inspire Interior Sheen and Hammerite Direct To Rust Metal Paint.
- Heineken Vietnam Continues to Inspire the Business Community
Heineken Vietnam—recognized the most sustainable manufacturing company in Vietnam in 2017—continues to inspire the business community with its sustainability commitments and competitiveness enhancement at the National Conference on Sustainable Development organized on July 5.
- Dulux Professional Accompanies Vietnam Property Awards 2018
Dulux Professional – the comprehensive solution of paint products and services offered to customers under the project channels from leading global paints and coatings company AkzoNobel is honored to accompany the Vietnam Property Awards as Silver Sponsor.
- Björn Stenvers New CEO Eye Care Foundation
Björn Stenvers, currently executive director at the ‘Fonds de Dotation de L’ICOM’, will change his position at the International Council of Museums in Paris to become executive director at the Eye Care Foundation.
- AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals to Upgrade Rotterdam Chlor-Alkali Plant
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals will upgrade its Rotterdam chlor-alkali plant to strengthen development of the local industrial cluster. The company is preparing to invest in a second, independent production line for chlorine and caustic soda and will also implement a series of other upgrades, starting with the implementation of new ‘e-flex’ technology, which automatically adjusts production in line with electricity supplies.