- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- HEINEKEN Vietnam Honoured Amongst Best Companies To Work For In Asia
HEINEKEN Vietnam has been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Asia by the HR Asia Magazine, one of Asia’s leading publications for HR professionals. The recognition was announced at a ceremony held on September 14th, 2018, in HCMC, Vietnam, for the first time, witnessed the crowning of the best companies to work for in Asia – Vietnam Chapter.
- Shell To Spend $200m On Campus In The Hague, Invest In New Energy Sources
Oil giant Shell is poised to announce a €200m investment in a new campus in The Hague on the site of its current headquarters, the Financieele Dagblad said on Monday. Shell plans to both expand its operations on the Carel van Bylandtlaan and create hundreds of jobs in its New Energies division, which will also be headquartered in The Hague, the paper said.
- Dutch Embassy Agriculture Counselor Visits East-West Seed Vietnam
Partnering up to find solutions to Vietnamese farmers’ challenges. Cooperation between the Dutch embassy and East-West Seed seeks to address agriculture priorities such as climate change adaptation, water management, efficient energy use, and effective logistics services.
- Heineken’s ‘When You Drive, Never Drink’ Campaign Inspires Consumers
The Heineken campaign aims to create a positive and meaningful impact on the drinking and driving cultures in Vietnam. Building on the great momentum of Heineken’s When You Drive, Never Drink campaign which was launched in 2017 and continued through Heineken’s F1 campaign earlier this year, Heineken has continued its long-standing strategic partnership with the National Traffic Safety Committee (NTSC) to spread awareness of the dangers of drink driving in Vietnam.
- STS Enters The Changing Regulatory Landscape For European Securitization
Change is coming to the European securitization market. Some of the changes and new regulations are clear and relatively easily implemented, while others remain vague and will probably have a high impact on business process.