- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- Heineken’s ‘When You Drive, Never Drink’ Campaign Inspires Consumers
The Heineken campaign aims to create a positive and meaningful impact on the drinking and driving cultures in Vietnam. Building on the great momentum of Heineken’s When You Drive, Never Drink campaign which was launched in 2017 and continued through Heineken’s F1 campaign earlier this year, Heineken has continued its long-standing strategic partnership with the National Traffic Safety Committee (NTSC) to spread awareness of the dangers of drink driving in Vietnam.
- STS Enters The Changing Regulatory Landscape For European Securitization
Change is coming to the European securitization market. Some of the changes and new regulations are clear and relatively easily implemented, while others remain vague and will probably have a high impact on business process.
- AkzoNobel Supports Vietnam’s Education Development
AkzoNobel, a global paints and coatings company and the manufacturer of the Dulux and Maxilite brands, has contributed more than 3,500 volunteer hours of employees to repair and repaint schools in Vietnam to celebrate the new school year of 2018 – 2019. Paint producer conducts recoating activities in schools around Vietnam for new school year.
- Understanding the True Costs of Compliance and Non-Compliance
Companies are dealing with an avalanche of new compliance rules and requirements at an ever-increasing speed and they must understand the costs of getting it both right and wrong. Making sure that your business is fully compliant across different countries is not easy, but is necessary for the operation of the company.
- Philips Lighting is Now Signify, Global Brand Remains Philips
On May 16, Philips Lighting–the world’s leader in lighting–renamed itself Signify. VIR’s Hoang Anh spoke to general director of Signify in Vietnam Antonio Espada Cid about the reasons behind the change and what it means for the company’s future business plans in the world.