- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- East-West Seed Continues Creating More Opportunities for Students – Field Visit for Advanced Students of VNUA
On May 22nd 2018 the Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA) and East-West Seed organized the field visit for 35 Advanced Crop students. This visit covered four important crops: bitter gourd, sweet corn, cucumber and sweet pepper in Melinh, Hanoi. This is helped students apply their knowledge to real-world situations as they saw good farm practices firsthand, including how to grow and manage pests and diseases. In addition, market information, suitable soil and products were also shared by the company.
- East-West Seed Creates Opportunities for Students by Collaborating with VNUA
In Hanoi, on May 19, 2018, the Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA) combined with about 70 companies from various fields organized the Job Fair in order to create a good chance for student graduated interact with companies in Vietnam. This is indeed a good opportunity for student understanding and grasp the labor market for their future career development.
- Deputy Defense Minister Receives CEO of DAMEN Group
Deputy Minister of National Defense Sen. Lt Gen. Le Chiem received CEO of the Netherlands’ DAMEN Group Rene Berkvens in Hanoi on June 7, voicing his delight at the fruitful bilateral cooperation in shipbuilding.
- Abbott Introduces Breakthrough Infant Formula
HMO, a special immune boosting ingredient previously found only in breast milk, is now part of Abbott’s Similac infant formula. Abbott announced the launch of its most innovative infant formula, Similac Eye-Q Plus with HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharides), in Vietnam on June 4 in Hanoi; a groundbreaking development in infant nutrition science.
- MDF Training Course on “Writing Winning Proposals”
You have an excellent project idea and it now comes to the challenge of gaining access to funding. Should you respond to a request for services, call for proposals or approach the donor organisations directly? An attractive, convincing and honest proposal will increase your chances manifold.