- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- Ingredients for an Effective Team
No matter where you work these days, you are likely to be part of a team. Many of us also lead teams as our careers progress. But is it always necessary to work in teams? How can team leaders improve the effectiveness of their teams? MDF expert Jan Kuyper, MDF senior trainer/consultant shares insights he gained when advising a Dutch NGO in their team development.
- Project Management Training 4 – 7 September 2018, Yangon – Myanmar
When designing and managing projects, we need to have the technical skills and tools. However, our own management capacities are as important to ensure strong results. This course combines the technical with the managerial concepts to fully equip project managers in this 4-day crash course.
- AkzoNobel Vietnam Joins Mua He Xanh to Redecorate Ho Chi Minh City
AkzoNobel Vietnam has contributed more than 3,000 liters of Dulux exterior paint and 44 liters of oil paint to the Mua He Xanh 2018 program to redecorate Ho Chi Minh City. AkzoNobel Vietnam has been particularly enthusiastic about the Mua He Xanh 2018 campaign, as it appreciated the spiritual meaning of the wall painting and drawing initiative which helps refresh the exteriors of old apartment buildings and alleys in the city.
- AkzoNobel Heads Towards Sustainability
With constant research and the development of new, innovative paint products, AkzoNobel has been moving towards sustainable development in many cities in the world in order to affirm its position as the world’s leading paints and coatings company. Pamela Phua, general director of AkzoNobel Paints Vietnam, shared with VIR’s Hoang Anh her views on the company’s development orientation in high-potential markets, such as Vietnam.
- Damen Verolme Rotterdam Wins Refit Contract for Drilling Rig ‘Stena Don’
Damen Verolme Rotterdam (DVR), one of Damen Shipyards Group’s most experienced yards in the repair and refit of complex offshore structures, has been awarded a contract by Stena Drilling for a refit of its drilling rig Stena Don. The vessel will arrive at DVR in October 2018 and is expected to remain there for around three months. The most significant aspect of the works will be the installation of an eight-point mooring system prior to the rig being deployed off the UK’s Shetland Islands.