- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- How Difficult Is The Netherlands For Corporate Compliance?
Most procedures for establishing a new entity in the Netherlands are quite straightforward, but in some areas, complexity levels for foreign companies can skyrocket.
- Monitoring & Evaluation For Learning (13 – 16 November 2018)
All development projects need constant tracking of progress to capture essential quantitative and qualitative changes. Do you need to design a systematic way to collect analyse and use data so that genuine learning by all actors can take place?
- Making Partnerships Work (30 October – 02 November 2018)
In order to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, it is necessary to work in partnership with organisations from governments, the private sector & civil society. An effective collaboration should be based on shared principles, values, visions, goals and attention of 3 levels: society, organization & people. However, the difficulties arise in all these 3 levels for many mismatches in a variety of aspects.
- HEINEKEN Vietnam Honoured Amongst Best Companies To Work For In Asia
HEINEKEN Vietnam has been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Asia by the HR Asia Magazine, one of Asia’s leading publications for HR professionals. The recognition was announced at a ceremony held on September 14th, 2018, in HCMC, Vietnam, for the first time, witnessed the crowning of the best companies to work for in Asia – Vietnam Chapter.
- Shell To Spend €200m On Campus In The Hague, Invest In New Energy Sources
Oil giant Shell is poised to announce a €200m investment in a new campus in The Hague on the site of its current headquarters, the Financieele Dagblad said on Monday. Shell plans to both expand its operations on the Carel van Bylandtlaan and create hundreds of jobs in its New Energies division, which will also be headquartered in The Hague, the paper said.