- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- Putting the Blue Back Into Bluebird With AkzoNobel Coatings
The restoration of British speedboat racer Donald Campbell’s Bluebird, a record-breaking hydroplane, has been ongoing since the wreckage of the vessel was recovered in 2001 – however it was only when the iconic blue paint was applied that the famous Bluebird really came back to life.
- AkzoNobel Introduces Pevicoat Paint Management System for Fast On-site Service
To provide fast and flexible service to our customers in the pre-coated metal industry, AkzoNobel has introduced the Pevicoat® Paint Management System, which empowers customers to create coatings of any gloss or color on the spot.
- Positive Signels for Vietnam’s Recovering Tomato Market
The end of 2017 saw Vietnamese tomato growers in great distress when nearly 2,500 hectares were infected with a strange virus causing a major crop loss for tomato growers. The disease began in Lam Dong province affecting foliage and stunting growth of affected tomato plants. Government agencies and research institutes both in and outside of the country have undertaken research to identify the cause, as well as potential solutions, to this ongoing problem. Many seed companies are also participating in helping solve Vietnam’s tomato virus problem.
- First Test Flight Successfully Landing at Van Don Airport
On the morning of July 11, the first flight landed safely at Van Don International Airport (Van Don Airport), starting the flight testing at the airport and marking a new milestone in the construction of the airport. On request of the client (SUN GROUP) NACO, part of Royal HaskoningDHV, seconded an on-site team for a year to Van Don island to support project management and construction supervision and to provide technical and operational advice including staffing and training.
- Dutch Lady Named Among Top Ten Vietnamese Brands
FrieslandCampina’s Dutch Lady brand has been voted among the Top 10 Vietnamese Brands this year in a poll conducted by the Vietnam Intellectual Property Association. The annual awards aim to honor enterprises with trusted brand names and efficient operations, and offer consumers information about trusted brands with high-quality products.