- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- Spectacles Handover Ceremony to Elderly People in Dong Thap Province
Eye Care Foundation Vietnam (ECF-Vietnam) conducted the eye screening and the providing of spectacles for poor elderly people in Cao Lanh district and Thap Muoi district, as part of their eye care project in Dong Thap province.
- International School of HCMC Summer Camp 2015
The International School of HCMC has just announced their Summer Camp 2015 and registration is now open. Joining the camp this year, the student will have the opportunity to experience a range of workshops such as Robotics, Game Design, IB-Read Math, IB English and much more.
- Direct Dialogue with Department of Social Insurance to be organized by NVM Group
This June, Nhan Viet Management Group is organizing a Direct Dialogue with Ms. Tran Thi Thuy Nga, General Director of Social Insurance Department on Changes and updates in the Law of Social Insurance 2014.
- Shell Advance Launches Two Next-Generation Premium Motorcycle Oils
Shell Advance Ultra with PurePlus Technology and Shell Advance AX7 with Active Cleansing Technology are the latest innovative products now available to Vietnamese consumers.
- DHL donates bicycles to provide disadvantaged children with access to schools
DHL Express, the world’s leading international express services and logistics company, continues to support the Saigon Children’s Charity (SCC) for the seventh year running, by donating another 25 bicycles to disadvantaged children in remote areas of Vietnam.