- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- FrieslandCampina begins construction of dairy zone
Friesland Campina Viet Nam officially started construction of a dairy zone in northern Ha Nam Province’s Duy Tien District.
- Philips announces appointment of new leadership in Vietnam
Royal Philips announced Eric Benedetti as the Country Manager responsible for its operations in Vietnam on May 19.
- Philips brings light to a village that’s been in darkness for 30 years
Royal Philips, the global leader in lighting, was helping to improve the lives of people in 288 households located in the remote village of Thanh Son.
- Dutch Minister for Agriculture Dijksma visits animal feed factory
On 18-06-2014, De Heus welcomed the Dutch Minister of Agriculture, Sharon Dijksma, and her delegation to our animal feed factory in Binh Duong
- Damen Song Cam launched ASD 3212
Prime minister of the Kingdom of the Netherlands Mr Mark Rutte and his delegation visited Damen Song Cam on 17th June, to witness the first launching of ASD 3212.