- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Contest for start-ups in innovative, hi-tech agriculture announced
The Center for Business Incubation of Agricultural High Technology has announced its annual “Innovation in Agricultural Production with Hi-tech” contest for start-ups and innovative projects. The contest is organized by the center, a non-profit belonging to the Agricultural Hi-tech Park of HCM City that promotes start-ups in the agriculture sector that use advanced technologies, together with the HCM City Department of Science and Technology.
- Farm deal signals co-operation among VN firms
The latest co-operative agreement between farming and agricultural firm Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) and Truong Hai Auto Corporation (Thaco) has suggested that Vietnamese firms are willing to work together to improve their competitiveness as pressure from foreign businesses mounts.
- Hanoi sets up 80 safe farm produce chains
Hanoi has so far established 80 chains of safe farm produce, according to the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. Of the total, there are five collective brands, namely Ba Vi chicken, Soc Son chicken, Son Tay chicken, Van Dinh duck and Lien Chau duck eggs.
- Government encourages investment in innovative startups
Participants heard details about the new government regulations and policies on investment encouragement for the promotion of innovative startup activities, during a workshop held in Hanoi on August 14.
- Enhancing added value for Vietnamese agricultural products
At a national conference to discuss solutions to promote business investment in the agricultural sector, recently held in Da Lat city, in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc ordered the agricultural sector to reach the top 15 most developed countries in the world in the next 10 years, with its agricultural product processing ranked in the top 10.