- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Vietnam’s beer market is promising land for global brands
Vietnam ranked top in the Southeast Asia and third in Asia in terms of beer volume consumed in 2017, only behind Japan and China, proving to be a promising land for both local and foreign brewers, Zing News reported.
- Vietnam spends USD1.57 billion on fruit, vegetables in 11 months
Vietnam spent USD1.57 billion on importing fruit and vegetables in the first 11 months of this year, up 11.5% from the same period in 2017, according to statistics of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
- Netwerk NLinBusiness trapt af in Colombia
Het Holland House in het Colombiaanse Bogota is gisteren als eerste lid geworden van het nieuwe NLinBusiness netwerk. In korte tijd moeten er op zes plekken in de wereld vergelijkbare business hubs komen. Nederlandse ondernemers kunnen daar terecht als ze in het desbetreffende land zaken willen doen. Uiteindelijk moet het aantal hubs wereld groeien naar 40.
- Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
The annual corporate social responsibility Golf tournament – Dutch Open 2018 – hosted by the Dutch Business Association in Vietnam (DBAV) on November 30th has raised over VND 97 million to assist not only one but two charities this year. The charities supported by the event were none other than Peerke Donders Stichting which provides financial support to projects in the field of Leprosy control in South East Asia and Lien Doi, an organization that provides aid to people that live in the most remote area of Vietnam with the majority being of ethnic minorities.
- HNX-30 Index continues to underperform
Investors are struggling to work out where to invest in the HNX30, which tracks the performance of the 30 largest stocks on the Hanoi Stock Exchange by market capitalization and trading liquidity.