- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- AkzoNobel Heads Towards Sustainability
With constant research and the development of new, innovative paint products, AkzoNobel has been moving towards sustainable development in many cities in the world in order to affirm its position as the world’s leading paints and coatings company. Pamela Phua, general director of AkzoNobel Paints Vietnam, shared with VIR’s Hoang Anh her views on the company’s development orientation in high-potential markets, such as Vietnam.
- Quang Tri offers incentives for businesses investing in high-tech agriculture
The central coastal province of Quang Tri has been adopting a number of preferential policies to attract investment in high-tech agriculture for the 2018-2021 period. Accordingly, businesses investing in this field will be supported with 50% of their cost for land recovery and compensation.
- PM asks Tien Giang to boost growth based on farming, tourism, logistics
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc recommended the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang develop its economy based on agriculture, tourism and logistics at a meeting with local authorities on August 9.
- Leader encourages enterprises to cooperate in modernizing agriculture
Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Agricultural JSC and Truong Hai Automobile JSC (THACO) announced their strategic cooperation agreement in Ho Chi Minh City on the evening of August 8, under the witness of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- Vietnam boasts huge potential for green growth
With great advantages for developing wind and solar energy, Vietnam has a huge potential for developing a green economy with which to accomplish its goal of industrialization and modernization by 2020. A green economy is defined as one that improves human well-being and social equality, while significantly reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities”.