- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Novaland takes over urban project from Daewon
Domestic property developer Novaland will replace South Korea’ Daewon Cantavil to resume the construction of the long-delayed Da Phuoc International New Town project in the central city of Danang.
- Hai Phong attracts multi-billion dollar investments
Investors signed contracts and memoranda of understanding worth VND274.22 trillion (US$12.85 billion) with Hai Phong’s authorities, as an investment promotion conference concluded in this northern port city on Monday.
- G.O. Max bets on horse races
In addition to the horse racing course, the project is going to include a 72-hole golf course, a sports and entertainment area, a horse riding and polo club, residences, and villas, with a total area of 750 hectares.
- Vietnam to delay TPP ratification: lawmaker
Vietnam will delay ratifying the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) until after the US elections, a lawmaker said Wednesday, in the latest blow to the massive trade pact.
- Banks begin to purge lending to BOT and BT projects
While some banks have begun to tighten the lending to this area, many other banks still promote this type of loan.