- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- SBV ups anti-dollarisation effort
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) will tighten lending in foreign currencies in some cases from today in an effort to step up its anti-dollarisation drive.
- SBV wants new contracts for cheap home loans halted
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has told commercial banks to stop signing new contracts with customers under the government-endorsed VND30 trillion home loan programme from March 31.
- Agro-fishery-forestry exports rise to over $6.7b
Agro-fishery-forestry exports were estimated at US$6.73 billion in the first quarter of this year, a year-on-year increase of 3.1 per cent, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- FDI attraction up 125.2% in Q1
As of March 20, 473 new Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) projects were granted with investment certificates with a total registered capital of US$2.74 billion, a year-on-year increase of 125.2%, according to the Foreign Investment Agency, under the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
- VN calls for joint action for ensuring nuclear security
Viet Nam calls for enhancing joint action and information exchanges between international mechanisms and nations to improve the effectiveness of struggling, preventing and controlling nuclear terrorism and accelerating nuclear security in accordance with the international regulations and each nation’s laws.