- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Easing business restrictions helps Vietnam attract investors
The government’s efforts to simplify business registration regulations, allow foreigners to own property and improve infrastructure are attracting both local and foreign investors.
- Vietnam lists 17 sectors open for foreign investment
The Vietnamese government has published a list of 17 business sectors that are open to foreign investors, with some conditions, in a bid to improve the investment environment following this year’s record inflow of foreign capital.
- Gov’t figures out top 9 key tasks for 2016
Deputy PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc on December 28 presented a Government’s draft Resolution on key tasks and measures guiding the realization of the Plan for socio-economic development and state budget estimate in 2016.
- EU-Vietnam Human Rights Dialogue
The EU and Vietnam held on 15 December 2015 in Hanoi the fifth round of their annual Dialogue on Human Rights in the spirit of the EU-Vietnam Partnership and Cooperation Agreement (PCA) signed in 2012.
- Over 18,500 foreign stock investors granted trading codes in Vietnam
The Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) has granted trading codes to 18,508 foreign investors so far, including 2,864 organizations and 15,644 individuals, according to the depository.