- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Construction of bridge to link central provinces starts
The construction of the Cửa Hội Bridge that crosses the Lam River has begun in central Nghệ An Province’s Cửa Lò Town on Sunday. The bridge connects the two central provinces of Nghệ An and Hà Tĩnh. It is expected to open opportunities for economic and defence development in Việt Nam’s north central region.
- Premier building materials expo opens in HCM City
Vietbuild remains the biggest platform for the building materials manufacturing industry in seeking partners or investment, exhibitors said at the opening of the international exhibition in HCM City on June 24. This year it has attracted 800 exhibitors from nearly 30 nations and territories who have brought advanced technologies and products in the construction, building materials, real estate and interior-exterior decoration segments.
- $1.6 billion Amata City Halong comes closer to implementation
Amata Vietnam and Tuan Chau Group have officially decided to establish Tuan Chau-Amata joint venture to develop a $1.6 billion industrial park and the Amata City Halong complex in the northern province of Quang Ninh. Establishing the joint venture shows Amata’s determination to implement the project after three years of conducting surveys and studies. Amata will hold a 70 per cent stake in the joint venture with the remaining 30 per cent owned by Tuan Chau.
- Korean CJ Group invests $2.1m in growing chilli in Vietnam
The CJ Group – the leading group of food material distribution from the Republic of Korea – has decided to officially plant chilli in Vietnam after six months successfully conducting a pilot project in southern Binh Thuan province. It will spend $2.1 million and cooperate with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) and farmers to grow chilli on 10 hectares in Ninh Thuan.
- 72% of enterprises in favor of TPP
Knowledge about the TPP is on the rise and so is the positive perception of the agreement among enterprises in Vietnam, with 72 per cent in favor last year, up from 62 per cent in 2014, according to a survey by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).