- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Ten laws take effect in 2016
The Laws social insurance, citizen identification, civil status, special consumption tax, military service, organization of local governments are among ten laws scheduled to take effect in 2016.
- Key policies involving foreigners take effect in 2015
The following is brief introduction of a series of policies involving foreigners that have come into effect in 2015.
- Buy-to-let sector reaps rich dividends
The buy-to-let trend has been sweeping across major cities in Vietnam, offering high yields and a stable investment strategy for buyers. According to Kenneth Atkinson, executive chairman of Grant Thornton Vietnam, the buy-to-let industry in Vietnam has become a lucrative investment channel.
- Renault, Mai Linh to launch electric taxi services
Auto Motors Vietnam – the importer of Renault cars in Vietnam, and Mai Linh Group agreed to launch the electric taxi service next year in Vietnam under a deal signed on December 16 to reduce gas emissions in major cities.
- Vietnam needs production chain in agriculture
Vietnamese exporters of agricultural products must join global production chains if they are to take advantages of the opportunities of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade pact.