- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- HCM City welcomes Dutch water businesses
NDO/VNA/NHANDANONLINE Ho Chi Minh City welcomes Dutch businesses, especially those in water management which is of the Netherlands’ strength, stated Tran Vinh Tuyen, Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee while meeting Henk Ovink, Dutch Special Envoy for International Water Affairs on November 6th. Tuyen hailed the effective support of the Netherlands, especially Rotterdam city,… View Article
- PetroVietnam surpasses key financial targets for 2018
The Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) has surpassed its key financial targets for this year, thanks to the rise in petrol prices in October.
- Foreign investors optimize Vietnam’s beverage market
During a recent meeting with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in Hanoi, Calin Dragan, director of Coca-Cola’s Bottling Investments Group in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, said that Coca-Cola is to build a USD 300 million facility in the north of Vietnam.
- Damen’s innovative rsd tug 2513 nominated for knvts ship of the year award
Damen’s radical new ‘always bow first’ RSD Tug 2513 has reached the final stage of this year’s prestigious Maritime Award KNVTS Ship of the Year prize. As one of the last three entrants in contention for the award, the Damen RSD Tug 2513 will be judged on a range of criteria including its design, safety, economy, durability, and construction process, and the winner will be announced at the Gala Dinner taking place on 12th November.
- What stands behind the export-import record of USD 475 billion
Vietnam’s export-import turnover in the first 10 months of 2018 nearly reached $400 billion, and the figure is expected to exceed $475 billion by the end of the year, which means it is going to set a new record for trade in goods in Vietnam.