- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Nearly 90% of manufacturing-processing firms see growth in Q3
Some 89.6% of enterprises in the manufacturing-processing industry expect expanded or stable production in the third quarter of 2018, over the previous quarter when only 52.6% hoped for growth.
- Forestry exports likely to hit US$9 billion in 2018
The forestry sector is aiming to make US$9 billion from exports and raise the percentage of forest coverage to 41.65%, according to the Vietnam Administration of Forestry (VNFOREST) under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Vietnam’s economy maintains growth momentum over year’s second quarter
The Vietnamese economy continued to enjoy growth in the second quarter of 2018, following an impressive growth impetus in the first three months of this year, according to the Department of Planning under the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- European firms optimistic about Vietnam’s business environment
European firms continued to be optimistic about the business environment in Vietnam, according to the EuroCham’s latest Business Climate Index (BCI). Accordingly, the BCI for the first quarter of 2018 is 78 points, up 1 point from the previous quarterly survey.
- Vietnamese farm exports likely to reach over US$40 billion this year
Good prospects are forecast in the export of several agricultural products, including rice, vegetables, cashew nuts and wood in the rest of the year, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).