- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Inl’t symposium and exhibition on water security held in HN
Deputy PM Hoang Trung Hai attended the 4th International Symposium and Exhibition on Water Security in a Changing Era (VACI 2015) on Monday in Ha Noi.
- Luxury tax adjustment to pave way for low-cost cars
Low-cost cars with low cylinder capacity are expected to flow to Vietnam thanks to an advantageous luxury tax.
- Adjusted master planning for Tan Son Nhat and Da Nang Airports are announced
The Civil Aviation Authority of Viet Nam (CAAV) yesterday announced adjustment of detailed master planning for HCM City-based International Airport Tan Son Nhat and Da Nang International Airport from now to 2020 with vision 2030.
- Logistics: serious shortcoming in Vietnam economy
Vietnam has seen a boom in exports and imports with its strong economic growth, but due to weak logistics it has been losing a considerable portion of its wealth.
- Rules entice Vietnamese to seek to invest abroad
Vietnamese investors can transfer 5 percent of their overseas projects’ values in foreign currency and not more than $300,000 towards project-related activities before getting investment licences from foreign authorities.