- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Many businesses ask to open room for foreign investors
Listed businesses have consecutively asked to open room in recent time. Does this move create a new price increase wave for shares allowed or will be loosened room?
- SBV offers T-bills worth $267.7m
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) launched two sets of treasury bills worth VND6 trillion (US$267.7 million) on February 23.
- Deposit rate touches two year high of 8%
Some commercial banks have continuously increased interest rates to attract depositors, setting a record two-year high of 8% per year.
- The rise of Vietnam’s competitiveness
Did you know that Vietnam is becoming one of the major international hubs for manufacturing, while is already one of the biggest global exporters of mobile phones?
- Embassy Highlights – Feb 2016
The Netherlands is ready to share its experience in countering severe saltwater intrusion with Vietnam in general and Ho Chi Minh City in particular, Dutch Ambassador Nienke Trooster said.