- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- US data protection firm in Vietnam
US-based new generation data protection company Acronis has announced a partnership with NTS Group to distribute its products and solutions in Vietnam.
- TPP won’t lead to real estate fever in VN: experts
The real estate market is not expected to be greatly affected by the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP), experts have said.
- Vietnam to open up airports to private, foreign investors
The government has announced a new decree which for the first time will allow private and foreign investors to provide certain services at Vietnamese airports.
- Securities Commission to develop green investing
The State Securities Commission (SSC) is set to create orientation framework for the development of green financial products in the stock markets, contributing to the implementation of the country’s green growth strategy, a top official has said.
- Coal consumption for power production surges
Vietnam’s demand for coal serving power generation is expected to rise by five million tonnes in 2016, said Nguyen Van Bien, Deputy General Director of the Vietnam National Coal-Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin).