- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Real estate market to greet new investments
After consecutive years of losses, several real estate firms in HCM City started to show more optimism in the market as the number of transaction is picking up.
- Ministry rejects fuel price hike proposal
The Ministry of Finance has turned down a fuel retail price hike proposal by fuel wholesalers, saying they should keep the current prices unchanged despite input costs higher than selling prices.
- Creating three pillars for energy development
“Three groups need to develop their key roles in energy development and national energy security,” Minister of Industry and Trade Vu Huy Hoang told a recent conference to review one year
- Firms eye agriculture as lucrative new field
Due to Vietnam’s obvious advantages in agriculture, many major domestic firms are targeting the agricultural sector.
- New laws promote ease of business
Vietnam is changing its laws on enterprises and investment to boost the ease of doing business in the country.