- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
News & Updates
- Vietnam’s DHG to Expand as Antibiotic Curbs Bite: Southeast Asia
DHG Pharmaceutical JSC, Vietnam’s largest drugmaker by market value, plans to boost sales of health supplements, ramp up exports and expand into Myanmar as the industry faces tighter domestic controls on antibiotics.
- State governor: credit growth target achievable
Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam Nguyen Van Binh has stated that the goal of 12-14 percent credit growth for this year is achievable if the banking sector does its best, even when the rate recorded in the first half of the year is a modest 3.52 percent.
- Vietnam forecast to become largest ASEAN exporter to US
Vietnam currently stands behind Malaysia and Thailand in terms of export turnovers to the U.S., the AmCham said in a report released last weekend. Vietnam will take over the top position in 2015, the report stated.
- Good news! Government relaxed conditions of work permit issuance for foreign employees
According to Article 4 of the Resolution, the conditions of work permit issuance for foreign employees have been loosen
- MID-TERM VIETNAM BUSINESS FORUM 2014
It was a great honor to also welcome Minister of Industry and Trade Mr. Vu Huy Hoang, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Mr. Cao Duc Phat, Minister/Chairman of the Office of the Government Mr. Nguyen Van Nen