- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans
- 01/07/2016Draft Decree on new AccountingLaw – New regulations on providing cross-border accounting services
- Report of Study: Analysis of Corruption Risks for Investors in Vietnam by VBF Governance & Integrity Working Group
This report was made possible by the financial support of the UK’s South East Asia Prosperity Fund, under framework of the project “Promoting the application of international standards on business integrity to enhance international integration and improve business environment in Vietnam”, implemented by CENSOGOR and VBF from June 2016 to March 2017. The report was also supported and contributed by the ASEAN CSR Network.
- Invitation To Consultation Workshop On Two Reports Surveying Practical Business Integrity Experiences In Vietnam
These workshops are for interested businesses to learn about key findings of the studies and contribute to the study reports which will be finalized after the workshops. The involvement and open sharing of experiences and ideas by those engaged with and doing business in Vietnam is invaluable to the process of concluding meaningful research reports.
- PM: VN takes measures for better business environment
“The Vietnamese Government will do its utmost to overcome shortcomings and obstacles and create a better business environment to enhance the competitiveness of the nation’s businesses, products and economy in the future.”
- Good news! Government relaxed conditions of work permit issuance for foreign employees
According to Article 4 of the Resolution, the conditions of work permit issuance for foreign employees have been loosen
- MID-TERM VIETNAM BUSINESS FORUM 2014
It was a great honor to also welcome Minister of Industry and Trade Mr. Vu Huy Hoang, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Mr. Cao Duc Phat, Minister/Chairman of the Office of the Government Mr. Nguyen Van Nen