What Brings Success – Managing Or Leading?
MDF Training and Consultancy
It is said that you don’t build a business, you build people & then people build the business. True! People are always the most valuable asset of any organizations or businesses. The question is what brings the business success – well managed people or well led ones? We all know that there is a substantial difference between managing and leading. When your people are well managed, you are guiding your organisation on the right direction. When your people are both well managed and well inspired, you are leading your organisation forward on the right direction
Join us in MDF for the course Leadership & People Management in Vietnamese language, you will:
- 1. Get to know more about yourself as a person & a leader. Find out what you are really good at & what have held you back.
- 2. Become aware of different leadership styles, your own style & how to develop it
- 3. Have your leading & managing skills sharpened & more practical
- 4. Understand the diversity & cultural issues in leadership
- 5. Become more authentic, empowering & inspirational
Meet the course trainer
Ms. Nguyen Thanh Huong has over 15 years’ experience in training and management consultancy. She has been delivering many training courses such as Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Advocacy & Policy Influencing, Writing Winning Proposals, etc. She has also taken part in many projects of Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, UNESCO in Myanmar, Nuffic, etc.
To know more about the trainer, please click HERE
Who should attend?
This course is designed for formal & informal leaders, managers at all levels; those aspiring to a leadership positions & especially those facing challenges in leading others.
- + Course language: Vietnamese
- + Course dates: 02 – 05 April 2018
- + Location: Hanoi
- + Course fee: 9.000.000 VND (including lunch & materials; excluding taxes)
- + Registration deadline: 26 March 2018
- + Over 30 years of experience in international cooperation and development;
- + Highly interactive and participative approach;
- + Qualified and experienced trainers
How to register?
Visit the course page here or contact at:
MDF Asia – Vietnam office, 249A Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam