Calling for interest to join DBAV Board 2020
DBAV is calling for expressions of interest to fill vacancies on our Board of Management for the term of 2020 (Jan 2020 – Jan 2021).
In 2019 the AGM approved the strategy for the DBAV to transition into a more professional business hub. Since then, various steps have been taken to facilitate this change, such as the set up of a new Executive Team. Transformation to a more strategy-oriented DBAV Board is also one of the steps. The main responsibilities and key competencies of this new Board are set out in this New Board Profile.
People with an interest in any of the required positions (Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer or General Board Member) are requested to share their interest with DBAV office (email@example.com) no later than 31 December 2019. A selection committee will make a proposal to the AGM held early 2020.
Each individual Board member leads, advises and supports the mission of DBAV by:
- Sets mid- to long-term philosophy, mission & goals, approved by AGM;
- Oversees transition into NL Business Hub;
- Oversees implementation of strategy into operations, policies and procedures by Executive Team (via Executive Director);
- Secures financial stability, growth and solvency;
- Sets, maintains and upholds governance principles;
- Establishes and maintains a strong relationship with Association members, stakeholders and government;
- Acts when serious matters affect the Association…
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic professional who actively promotes business connection and cooperation among and between Dutch enterprises and other business communities.
To be eligible to serve on the Board of Association, candidates must be a current member of Dutch Business Association Vietnam. Visit Our members page or contact us for more details.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OF YOUR INTEREST,