What we ask
- As a DBAV team member, you will be expected to underline our 3 key values (deliver high quality, think like an entrepreneur and pride & joy in what you do)
- We ask no less than a Superman Attitude, and you have to commit to our “Great Habits” that make sure that we turn our plans into a reality.
- Lastly, we want you to be crystal clear about your learning goals, and fight like a tiger to become a better professional.
Your required starting skills
We understand that you are an intern and are here to learn. Still, we require a few starting skills, so your time here is beneficial for all of us. You are digital savvy and comfortable with using social media. You have experience with PhotoShop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint and can share some portfolio. You have seen newsletters/ done a direct mailing campaign/ or logged in at the back-end of a WordPress website in the past. You possess good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Vietnamese;
What we offer
We offer a full-time internship between D1, and D2, in Binh Thanh. You will work from our office, and sometimes from home if you want, from Monday to Friday during office hours.
At the DBAV you will learn to become a true trade promotor, and probably most in a digital way because that is what the internship is about. You’ll have a good chance to practice your English, and add a renowned name to your resume. You will learn to work in a multicultural environment, and you will learn to make plans and really achieve them. Along the way you will be guided by our Executive Director as and when required.
If you have an outgoing character, and if you like to make beautiful things in a commercial environment, then you will like it here.
We are very well connected to Dutch corporates and SME’s, so if you have the ambition to work for Heineken, FrieslandCampina, AkzoNobel or other DBAV Members, the Dutch Embassy or Consulate General, it does make sense to start your internship here.
Also, we have a lot of daily business with other business associations from Europe, such as EuroCham, GBA, CCIFV.
About the DBAV
We are a team of ambitious professionals in their twenties. We like to work hard but next to that we also have plenty of time for hobbies and our personal lives. Once every 1-2 weeks we go out for dinner or karaoke together, and we eat out with the team for lunch more regularly. If we have dinner or karaoke, most expenses will be on company expenses. Or as Tien likes to say: work hard, play harder!
The remuneration is close to none, but you will make no costs either. Any expenses made can be returned by the association.
- Working in a multi-cultural and international business environment;
- Opportunity to extend professional network;
- Enhancing knowledge and interpersonal skills in different working fields;
- Monthly and project-based allowance.
Support our social media channels according to DBAV strategic plan – 25%
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all social media posts.
- Create and implement communication and marketing plans for events, campaigns, launches and member’s news.
Support managing our weekly newsletter – 15%
- Plan and actively collect internal messages and other important news from DBAV members, partners.
- Implementing the design, content of the newsletter.
Support managing our online events and webinars – 10%
- Design the banner and other supporting graphics to promote the event.
- Set up and manage the registration gate
- Provide the technical setup and support during the online events.
Assist the team in designing graphic and presentation – 20%
Managing the website – 20%
- Update and manage the contents on the website including but not limited to the membership directory, events, photos, publications, and member news.
- Make adjustments where needed.
Manage and maintain our lead database – 10%
- To apply for this position, please send your resume before September 1, 2020, to email@example.com with the subject line ‘DBAV Internship 2020 – Your name’ including some of your previous designs.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted both before and after the submission deadline.