DBAV’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020
Dear Valued Members,
The Dutch Business Association in Vietnam is pleased to inform that our 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday, February 27th, followed by a networking drinks.
Over the past years, DBAV Board and executive team have reinforced the core value of the association strengthening the business relations between the Netherlands and Vietnam. This year, our new strategies will be realigned to transit DBAV into a more professional business hub and adopted a long-term approach to Board refreshment and succession planning. The right mix of backgrounds and expertise of theBoard will ensure the understanding of the dynamics and context of our services, to drive the strategies that create value for all of our members, sponsors and other stakeholders.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all members and sponsors for your long-standing engagement and support. We look forward to your attendance for a successful meeting and Board election in 2020.
- Date and Time: Thursday, 27 February 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Registration starts at 5:30. Canape afterwards.
- Venue: Nikko Hotel Saigon, 235 Nguyen Van Cu, District 1, HCMC
- E-conference: The electronic conference is arranged for members who cannot hold his/her presence at the meeting. Please go through this information and prepare for the AGM.
Agenda AGM 2020
5:15pm – 6:30pm
I. Opening AGM 2020
II. Review AGM 2019 ( Minutes of AGM 2019)
III. 2019 Report & 2020 Year Plan
– Update on Hanoi & Eurocham
– From DBAV to NL Business Hub
- Approval voting: Changes in Articles of Association’
- Approval voting: Release of 2019 Board and Election of 2020 Board of Management
VIII. Closing Remarks
8:00pm Drinks and Canape
Voters: DBAV member who is holding a voting right or/and a proxy*.
Proxy Appointment Form 2020 download here
- Each DBAV Individual Member holds one voting right.
- Each DBAV Corporate Member is entitled to one voting right, held by its first representative as registered upon membership application. If unable to attend the meeting, he/she can appoint a proxy to cast a vote on his/her behalf.
- Only DBAV members (including Individual Members and any person employed at Corporate Members) can be appointed as proxies and one member may hold up to a maximum of ten (10) proxy appointment forms.
- Proxy appointment form must be filled in completely, duly dated and signed.
- Proxy appointment made by a member who physically attends the AGM will be automatically void.
- A voting member wishing to vote by proxy shall personally contact the proxy to express their voting interest.
- Proxy appointment form shall be submitted to email@example.com before 5:00 PM, Wednesday, 26 February 2020.
- Daniel De Waal – Director, Audit and Assurance at Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited
- Edwin Meijerman – Managing Director at Pon Phu Thai Mobility Group
- Jacco van der Linden – CEO at Heineken Vietnam
- Jakko van Ommen – General Manager, XL Concept Vietnam/APAC
- Marieke van Wel-Stoffels – Entrepreneur, Consultant at Kiki&Co
- Matthijs R. van den Broek – Managing Director at Further East Consult
- Rick van der Linden – Value Chain Support Manager at De Heus Animal Nutrition
- Saskia de Knegt – Founder at Woo
- Ywert Visser – International Sales Manager Asia-Pacific at Paul Mueller Company
Please confirm your attendance or send your proxy form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 PM, Wednesday, 26 February 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you at DBAV’s Annual General Meeting 2020.
Date:Thursday 27 February 2020
Time:05:30 pm - 09:30 pm
Location:Nikko Hotel Saigon, 235 Nguyen Van Cu, District 1, HCMC
See on Google Maps