[HCMC] Added values by improving food value chain & food safety in Vietnam
On the occasion of the Vietnam Foodexpo 2018 and The Netherlands is named as the Country of Honour at this event, you are cordially invited to a seminar organized by the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Time: 9.30 – 11.30 hrs, Thursday 15th November 2018
- Venue: 3rd floor, Sunflower room, 799 Nguyen Van Linh St., Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (SECC)
- Moderator: Mr. Willem Schoustra, Agricultural Counsellor Vietnam and Thailand
- 9.30 – 9.45 hrs: Registration
- 9.45 – 9.50 hrs: Introduction
- 9.50 – 10.00 hrs: Opening speech, The Consul General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ho Chi Minh City, Dr. Carel Richter
- 10.00 – 10.10 hrs: Accelerating food safety management in Vietnam: World Bank’s global study & joint effort in Vietnam. | Mr. Nathan Belete, Practice Manager, World Bank Group
- 10.10 – 10.20 hrs: Agri-food value chain in Vietnam: gaps and solutions. | Mr. Nguyen Nhu Tiep, Director General, NAFIQAD
- 10.20 – 11.30 hrs: Panel discussion and pitches “Better Food Safety, Better for Business, Better for Consumers” | “US, the biggest exporter of agro products. The Netherlands, the 2nd biggest after the US. When Vietnam will be the 3rd?”
- 10.20 – 10.30 hrs: EU system – requirements for Vietnam’s export to EU | Mr. Gerard Roessink from NVWA
- 10.35 – 10.45 hrs: Ambition of Vietnamese Government and existing gap | Mr. Hoang Vu Quang, Deputy Director General, IPSARD
- 10.50 – 11.00 hrs: Certification – experiences of what went well, what went wrong & recommendations | Mr. Dang Anh Tuan – Deputy Director General, Control Union Vietnam
- 11.05 – 11.15 hrs: Good practices – example of feasible approach in Vietnam | Mr. Gabor Fluit, Business Group Director of De Heus Asia, De Heus LLC Vietnam
- 11.15 – 11.30 hrs: Wrap up discussion and closing remarks
After the seminar program, please join us at the Holland Pavilion to meet with Michelin Star Chef Michel Louws from the Netherlands and Dutch companies to discover Dutch Cuisine – A touch and taste of the Netherlands.
R.S.V.P to email@example.com (by 11/11/2018).
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the event.
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:3rd floor, Sunflower room, 799 Nguyen Van Linh St., Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (SECC)
See on Google Maps