[HCMC] Annual Dialogue between EuroCham and HCMC Department of Customs
EuroCham and the Department of Customs of Ho Chi Minh City are co-organising a dialogue in Ho Chi Minh City to discuss:
- Implementation of the CPTPP, upcoming EVFTA and EVIPA.
- Facilitating integration and connecting the European business community with HCMC Department of Customs in line with the motto: Business community and Customs as trusted partners for development.
- Information on policies and new supporting programs in August 2019 to the business community; plans for 2020
- Opportunities for businesses to present their issues and receive guidance from HCMC Department of Customs.
- The ideas and recommendations of the business community for modernization and reforms in customs.
Detailed agenda, please refer to this link. Language: Vietnamese – English (cabin translation).
Participation fee: Free of charge for EuroCham Members.
Eurocham members and businesses are encouraged to send your concerns and questions in advance to via the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FS9Q7W5. Your inquiries will be addressed at the workshop directly by representatives from the HCMC customs authority, followed by written answers afterwards.
Date:Friday 04 October 2019
Time:08:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location:Convention Center of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee, 272 Vo Thi Sau Street, District 3, HCMC
See on Google Maps