[HCMC] Coffee Talk #30: Personal Transformation for Organizational Development in Agile World of Business
Personal transformation is the key to organizational success in an agile world of business. However, the development of human resources depends very much on how a person realizes their knowledge or skill barriers in works and their willingness to learn and transform. They have made various mistakes in jobs that prevent them from developing themselves and making them more capable to contribute to their organization. This seminar will help point out clear potential barriers for personal development in organizations.
From the employees’ perspective, an agile world of business opens opportunities for those who are adaptable, but at the same time pulls them off their safe zone. It is very transparent for people that hesitation to transform means self-excreted in an agile world. Avoiding repeated mistakes, opening minds for key beneficial and value-added activities will help employees develop knowledge and skills, making them a value for the organization.
MSM MBA would like to invite you to the MSM MBA Coffee Talk #30 with professor, Prof. Stephanie Jones, PhD. – who has many years of practical experience in Organizational Behavior and Leadership.
- Date: 30 June 2019
- Time: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Venue: Saigon Innovation Hub, 273 Dien Bien Phu, Dist. 3, HCMC
- Speaker: Prof. Stephanie Jones (PhD.) – MSM Faculty in Organizational Behavior & Leadership.
Free entrance and snack. Due to limited seat, please reserve early.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE ADDRESSED INCLUDE
- Audience will take a test of personal potentials and limitations;
- Discuss key mistakes should be avoided;
- Discuss key value areas should be focused to become a valuable employee for the organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Human Resource Managers;
- Human Resource Leaders;
- Head of departments and other middle managers;
- People who are interested in the topic;
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Saigon Innovation Hub, 273 Dien Bien Phu, Dist. 3, HCMC
See on Google Maps