[HCMC] EuroCham Gala Dinner & Business Awards 2019
On the 25th of October, EuroCham will hold our 2019 Gala Dinner & Business Awards at the Reverie Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
This prestigious event follows the successful Gala in 2018, where hundreds of business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, ambassadors, and consuls came together to celebrate two decades of EuroCham in Vietnam.
In 2019, EuroCham are looking towards the future of European trade and investment in Vietnam. The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which was signed in Hanoi in June, should be ratified soon. Once it enters into force, it will open up new opportunities for European enterprises in one of the world’s fastest-growing markets.
So join an evening of celebration, fine food and wine, live entertainment, and a special guest speaker. You will have the chance to network with hundreds of other business leaders and investors at 2019’s biggest European business event.
- Date: Friday, 25 October 2019
- Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Venue: The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC
- Tickets: 2.5 million VND for EuroCham members and 3 million VND for non-members. You can purchase a seat or a whole table through the EuroCham website. Please contact Ms. Nhung at email@example.com for booking.
EuroCham Business Awards
Nominations are now ofpen for the EuroCham Business Awards 2019 and recognised the best European companies across five categories:
- Business Excellence: This award will recognise the business that has shown long-term growth and success, been a model of responsible and profitable business and made a significant contribution to Vietnam.
- Best Entrepreneur: This award will recognise the individual that has shown outstanding entrepreneurial qualities including innovation, creativity, and competitiveness to build a successful business.
- Best Sustainable Business Initiatives: This award will recognise the business that has reduced its environmental impact in Vietnam (e.g. reducing emissions, eliminating plastic waste, or other sustainable policies).
- Best Green Business: This award will recognise the business that produces environmentally-friendly products and promotes green business in Vietnam.
- Best New Business: This award will recognise the best new (less than 2 years-old) European business in Vietnam.
Why Enter the EuroCham Business Awards?
The EuroCham Business Awards are a unique opportunity to promote your business to an audience of high-profile European business leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, and decision makers here in Vietnam.
Three shortlisted entries in each category will be invited on stage at our Gala Dinner on October 25th in Ho Chi Minh City, where the winners will be announced. Last year, all our shortlisted companies received fantastic publicity and recognition for their business.
How to Enter:
This year, EuroCham have made it even quicker and easier to enter. Just complete this nomination form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01 October. All you need to do is answer a few short questions in Judge Criteria about your business. And, this year, you can nominate yourself for more than one award.
*The Business Awards’ nominations is exclusively for EuroCham’s members only.
What Happens Next?
Our independent panel of judges will shortlist 3 nominations in each category.
These companies will be invited onto the stage at our Gala Dinner, being held on October 25th at the Reverie Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, where the eventual winners will be announced.
The winner of each award will be promoted on EuroCham’s website and social media pages and in our post-event communications.
Need More Information?
Date:Friday 25 October 2019
Time:06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Location:The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC
See on Google Maps