[HCMC] Field Trip to ITEQ Vietnam
ITEQ Vietnam Co., Ltd is one of the Dutch manufacturers specialised in precisely producing all the sheet metal housings, enclosures, cabinets and components made from aluminum, steel or stainless steel. Thanks to the integration of high technologies, machinery and software system, their Dutch sheet metal processing techniques and know-how were successfully transferred to the local staffs. Together with the support of the intense training program, customers of ITEQ Vietnam were served with the highest quality of mono-parts and welded assemblies in Vietnam.
Join us on the field trip this Friday, July 12th to learn from ITEQ Vietnam on their excellent European CNC technique, product quality control, advanced technology combined with refined craftsmanship.
- 8:00 AM – Depart from The Landmark, 5B Ton Duc Thang, District 1 (Bus to pick up)
- 9:00 AM – Arrive at ITEQ Vietnam, District 9
- 9:15 AM – Introduction on ITEQ Vietnam (Q&As)
- 9:45 AM – Start the facility tour
- 10:45 AM – End of tour – Networking lunch (with light food provided)
- 11:30 AM – Depart from ITEQ Vietnam
- 12:15 PM – Arrive at The Landmark, District 1
- DBAV Members: Free of charge
- Non-members: VND 300,000 per person
*Light food and refreshment will be provided at the networking.
*We reserve the rights to refuse registrations of certain non-DBAV members as our respects for the best interests of the hosting company.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or call (84-28) 3822 4119.
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:ITEQ VIETNAM Co. Ltd. Building 1-2a, Lot I-15, Road D12, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, HCMC.
See on Google Maps