[HCMC] Kien Giang Investment Forum
We are pleased to share with you the upcoming forum hosted by the Trade and Tourism Promotion Center of Kien Giang Province (KITRA) regarding the investment opportunities in potential sectors of the province.
The forum will focus on the calls for investment in 8 sectors: tourism, trade, environment, agriculture and fishery, industrial production, infrastructure, housing and urban development, traffic and urban development.
- 7.30am – 8am: Welcome and registration
- 8am – 8.10am: Introduction
- 8.10am – 8.25am: Opening speech by the Chairman of People’s Committe of Kien Giang Province
- 8.25am – 10.10am: Discussion -Why to choose Kien Giang? Industrial zones, hi-tech agriculture and tourism investment opportunities into Kien Giang province.
- 10.10am – 10.20am: Teabreak
- 10.20am – 11.20am: Investment Connection Program
- 11.20am – 11.50am: Signing Investment Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between KITRA, related departments and investors
- 11.50am – 12pm: Closing ceremony
Contact: Investment, Trade and Tourism Promotion Center of Kien Giang province (KITRA)
- Ms. Phan Thi Nhat Phuong (0985281807); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Nguyen Tan Khoa (0919116688); email@example.com
- Mr. Nguyen Van Hai (0948771911); firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly register for participation no later than 25th July 2018.
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Rex Hotel Saigon, 141 Nguyen Hue, D.1, HCMC
See on Google Maps