[HCMC] Share & (L)Earn: “Train them and treat them well”
CEEC is presenting the twelfth edition of Share & (L)Earn event “Train them and treat them well”.
This time CEEC will focus on employee’s motivation and their career planning. What should be a strategy that allows to determinate skills and interest, set the career goals and how to put actions in place that to reach them. How the employer can support employees and motivate them to be loyal and stay with the company in a long term.
Based on survey made among AIESEC members, CEEC’s expert from Adecco will share with us the main factors which motivate this day the young and talented staff. Following presentation, the panel discussion with the participation of representative of the labour force (AIESEC) and representative of industry expert (Adecco) will take place.
- Date: Thursday, 6 June 2019
- Time: 9am – 11am
- Venue: Consulate General of Hungary in HCMC, LIM Tower, Floor 21, 9-11 Ton Duc Thang, (corner of Le Thanh Ton), D1, HCMC
- Admission fee: EuroCham/DBAV members 200.000vnd, Non-members 300.000vnd
The agenda would be as follow:
- 9:00-9:40 – registration and networking
- 9:40-10:00 – Retaining Talent in Vietnam: Does One Size Really Fits All? – Presentation by Director, Head Office of Adecco Vietnam, Ms Thanh Le
- 10:00-10:40 – Panel discussion with experts
- 10:40-11:00 – Q&A
Registration via link here
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Consulate General of Hungary in HCMC, LIM Tower, Floor 21, 9-11 Ton Duc Thang, (corner of Le Thanh Ton), D1, HCMC
See on Google Maps