[Singapore] 3rd International Innovation Summit 2019
- Date: December 4 & 5, 2019 (Wednesday & Thursday)
- Time: 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Venue: Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
- Dress code: Formal
Themed as “Innovation Trailblazers: Creating for Disruption”, the 3rd International Innovation Summit (IIS) 2019 focuses on disruptive innovation and provides an unparalleled platform that is power-packed with networking and sharing of insights with an elite community of innovators. The summit will be attended by more than 300 foreign delegates who are world’s top innovators, business leaders (>80% of the delegates are from senior management), government officials and academicians from over 24 industries across 16 countries.
Some of the highlights of the summit include:
- Engaging speeches delivered by world renowned thought leaders
- Taking Sustainable Development to the next level through AI
- Networking and business exchange opportunities with innovators and leaders from your own
- Uncover hidden gaps within the different types of approach which hinder innovation progress
- Highly informative dialogue sessions with expert opinions and leading thinkers
- Smart cities technologies and key trends that shape a sustainable city
- Short talks or case study speeches about successful implemented solutions
- Debate the scenes of AI vs Human Intelligence
- Rethink digital transformation in the next decade
- Explore the workforce of the future
- Explore the vision of AI and advanced analytics to drive lasting business impact
To view the full agenda of the summit, kindly visit www.innosummit.org.
Exclusively for DBAV members, enter the promo code of ‘IIS2019SO’ to enjoy USD100 off all ticket types of Day 1 Summit & Day 2 Workshop.
Date:Thursday 01 January 1970
Time:12:00 am - 12:00 am
Location:Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore, 098269
See on Google Maps