Thai Cham - The readiness of ESG journey in Vietnam and experience from Thailand
- Date 21 September 2022
- Time 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Dutch Business Association In Vietnam (DBAV)
More about event
The global rising concerns of climate change, loss of nature and social inequality stimulate business transformation and heighten the need for sustainability. Together with Covid-19, awareness on “Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)” among investors, policymakers and other key stakeholders is accelerated to minimize future potential risks, which make businesses prioritise and commit to ESG at once.
KPMG in Vietnam collaborates with KPMG in Thailand and Thai Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam to organise this webinar to give you an insight of ESG journey in Vietnam and ESG experience in Thailand. The webinar focuses on how ESG creates wide-range impacts on environment-related activities, interaction with communities, good governance practices and policies. In addition to ESG priorities in 2022, ESG-related regulations in Vietnam and challenges on the ESG journey will also be under discussion.
The discussion points:
- ESG trends and roadmap in Vietnam and Thailand.
- ESG Priorities in 2022.
- ESG-related regulations in Vietnam.
- Sharing on the challenges of ESG in Thailand and implementation in Vietnam.
Speakers and host:
- Natthaphong Tantichattanon: Partner - Climate Change and Sustainability - KPMG in Thailand
- Truong Hanh Linh: Partner - Risk and ESG Consulting - KPMG in Vietnam
- Nguyen Chi Hieu: Director - Risk and ESG Consulting - KPMG in Vietnam
- Worayot Anuvatnujotikul: Director - Business Development (International) - Beryl8 Plus – Vietnam Company Limited
***Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am, Wednesday, 21 September 2022
Zoom Format Virtual conference
Registration link: https://kpmgvnkh.clickmeeting.com/the-readiness.../register
Please kindly register before 19th September 2022 for logistic arrangement and feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you think may be interested.
We look forward to welcoming you to this session!
For any inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Sarah (in Thai) | email@example.com | +84 916 876 758
Ms. Giang (in English and Vietnamese) | firstname.lastname@example.org | +84 936 479 711